Purchase Order Workflow
* Products are required to create Purchase Orders. If you haven’t created any Products, please reference Creating a Product Catalog.
Step ONE: Add a Purchase Order
- Google Chrome is the recommended browser. Other browsers may not be supported.
- Visit https://app.cargocentric.com/purchaseorders
- Click the button
- Fill out the following:
“Shipping Terms” – Also known as “incoterms”, you can reference the following: https://cargocentric.com/cc/negotiating-shipping-terms-with-yours-supplier/
- Add Products
a. Click on the button next to the “Products” tab and fill out the form data.
b. Fill out the following:
Step TWO: Send Purchase Order to Supplier
- Once the Purchase Order is ready to send to the Supplier, click .
- Send messages via the Comments tab:
Step THREE: Supplier Confirms Purchase Order
- The Supplier confirms the Purchase Order by clicking .
- To make a change to the Purchase Order, click the “Withdraw Approval” button. Changes to Purchase Orders cannot be made after Supplier confirmation.
- To flag a Purchase Order as high priority, click
- To add multiple Purchase Orders, consider using
- For recurring orders, consider copying an order by clicking
- Tag POs by clicking . Press <enter> after entering each tag.
- To create Bookings: https://cargocentric.com/cc/stages-of-a-booking/.