Track cargo with location milestones, Customs status and last mile integrations.
Search for Shipments
- Go to Modules > Shipments
- Use the Filter or Search
- Click the Shipment ID or Customer Reference
Container and Air Freight Visibility
A couple methods to monitor the Ocean or Air carrier visibility:
- Go to the “Summary” tab to view icons representing milestones. (Green is present)
- To view a log of events, click “Activity”:
US Customs Status
To view the status from US Customs and other Participating Government Agencies (PGA), look to the header of the Shipment. Some sample statuses:
- Customs Released
- Customs Under CBP Review
- Customs Manifest Hold – CBP – This typically means an X-ray Exam will be performed
- Customs Pending Intensive Exam – Physical exam is required
- FDA FDA May Proceed
- FDA FDA Hold
- FDA FDA Exam
Destination Trucking – The Last Mile
To keep track of final delivery milestones such as Pick-up Dates, Last Free Days, Scheduled Delivery Dates, Actual Delivery Dates and Empty Container Return Dates, click to view the following:
- The indicates the delivery is urgent.
- Click on the container to view additional details, including SKU quantities and Proof of Delivery.
- Date milestones:
- LFD = Last Free Day of Storage
- PUD = Pick-up Date
- SDD = Scheduled Pick-up Date
- ADD = Actual Delivery Date
- ECPD = Empty Container Pick-up Date
Shipment Product Details
To view Product contents of the Shipment and a detailed breakdown of Duties, Taxes and other Landed Costs, click :
- Share the status of a shipment by clicking .
- Flag Products or Containers as high priority by clicking .
- Search and Monitor Delivery status